To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- Purchased within the last 30 days
- In the same condition that you received it
- In the original packaging
- You received a Return Merchandise Number (RMN) from us
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Late or Missing Refunds
- First check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours for assistance
- Include photos of the damage or issue with your item
How we package our products:
- Shipping/Packing Paper
- Bubble Wrap
- Packing Peanuts
However, we all are aware that sometimes that packages in transit can often take some hits.
Since our packages are sent via USPS Priority Mail, they are insured. Although we are not responsible for USPS handling of packages, If you received a damage package or item, please contact us immediately and we will file a claim with USPS to get reimbursed for the shipping and damages.
Please follow steps below to help us help you:
- Take photos showing the extent of the damage
- Email proof of damage to email@example.com with your order number
If you believe you package has either been lost or stolen, please contact us within 48 hours of the delivery confirmation but did not receive the package.
Please be advised that there are occasions where USPS is holding the package for pickup but incorrectly marks and does not leave a notice. We recommend checking with your local Post Office to see if they are actually holding your package for pickup.
Unfortunately, USPS may not allow you to file a claim as they have fulfilled their duty to deliver the package. You will need to file a complaint with the US Postal Inspector that investigates mail theft and file a police report with your local police department to notify them of the theft. Please click here to learn more.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!